50 denier synthetic with VaporCore™, powered by 37.5® technology
Stay dry while battling the elements with the waterproof Vertx® Integrity Shell. Exceptional design and construction incorporating 100% Polyester with VaporCore™, powered by 37.5® technology, delivers protection from water, wind, ice, snow and whatever else nature throws in the way. Adjustable hood, visor and zippered ventilation flaps provide a customized, breathable fit while maintaining comfort and ease of movement in multiple environments. Strategically-placed pocketing throughout the silhouette provide easy access to essential gear on the move.
Pair with the Integrity Base Jacketfor a total outerwear system designed for use in the most extreme of climates.
“Between the military and being an avid outdoorsman, I have tried every type of rain coat out there. Most fail the 'waterproof' part, or if they do they make you sweat in the summer time. This is the first coat I've ever had that keeps me at an optimal temperature no matter the climate I'm in. Another pro is that it takes minimal room when I'm packing to travel." - Ian Strimbeck, USMC Veteran & Founder of Runenation LLC
• Snap-on, fully adjustable hood with built in visor and hidden drawcord system
• Large zippered drop down panel on back for easier ID
• Chest pockets with storm flaps that store removable VELCRO® dropdown ID panels
• Zippered sides control air flow and allow easy access to gear
• Right sleeve zippered access for added storage
• Roomy zippered side pockets provide secure storage and easy access
• VaporCore™, powered by 37.5® technology, keeps the body in its ideal microclimate - 37.5% relative humidity and 37.5° Celsius
• Sealed seems and zippers reinforce waterproof protection